Ninja Munny

This is my first attempt at customising a Munny®. This was part of a work project, all ofthe design team were given a Munny Mini® to do with what pleased. Like I said this was my first attempt at such a thing, and daunted by the amazing Munnys I found on line I was bricking it. I had loads of ideas, a Frank Sinatra one, a Sons of Anarchy one, a Zombie, I had loads of ideas. But like a blank page the blank Munny® is difficult thing to start, in the end i went for a Ninja style, this meant I didnt need to worry too much about the facial details.

The final result isn't bad, considering I did it in an evening before the deadline. And now i'm addicted, I cant wait to do my next one.




This Munny and the other Munnys completed by my colleagues will be on show at Weapon of Choice gallery, Bristol (UK) throughout September.
 

Comments

Popular Posts