Hot Wheels Job Brief

I have recently handed in my notice at my current employer to move on to pastures green & more exciting! To get the job I had to do a quick project involving Hot Wheels. The brief was to come up with a graphic placement for a randomly selected car, depending on the car develop a story where the car is the hero and something else was the villain, but it cant be too violent because its aimed at 7-13yr old. So I was given the mad max / death race car 'Sting rod' and this was my solution to the brief.



The general consensus was for design no2, I found the process painful at first because I haven't drawn anything in years (wasn't needed in my previous job) but after a couple of hours doodling I cam up with the above concepts.

Fun but challenging, I look forward to more from my new job.

Comments

Popular Posts